1.) A Bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. An official transcript is required
2.) One year of work experience
3.) Successful completion of the CIAM Writing Assessment
* Please refer to school catalog below for more details.
As a top-ranking non-profit educational institution, the California Institute of Advanced Management offers the best available in postgraduate and higher education: world-class resources, a more innovative program than any other university in the US, advanced consulting projects, and a hands-on approach to business courses. We offer a unique MBA program that prepares students for leadership positions through real business consulting experiences and development. We welcome you to join the CIAM Family.
Before You Apply:
• Application – download the application from http://ciam.edu/new/admissions
• Most Current Resume
• Admissions Questionnaire
• Statement of Interest – email to email@example.com
Topic: Please provide us with an essay describing your interest in CIAM’s MBA and how our
program meets your career and educational objectives.
• Pay $50 application fee – Please contact the Cashier’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 1(626)350-1500 for payment or pay online at http://ciam.edu/new/make-a-payment
• Order Official Transcript(s) – Sent by institution(s) attended DIRECTLY to CIAM (See address below)
• If interested in transferring of credits – contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com
Note: An incomplete admissions application package will not be processed and evaluated. Once your application has been received and reviewed, the Office of Admissions will contact you about the next step in the admissions process.
9550 Flair Drive, Suite 201.
El Monte, CA 91831
Online and On Campus
CIAM's innovative MBA is now online! Our 11 month MBA will help you become a better entrepreneur, business person, executive manager, and consultant. Get started on changing your life, click the picture to learn more.
Submit Application Package:
• Schedule with the Admissions Office:
• Assessment Writing Test
Next Step in the Admissions Process:
• Completion of the equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor's Degree
• Original or certified copies of all OFFICIAL academic transcripts in the original language from the issuing institution with official
English translations (two copies)
• A course-by-course credential evaluation (report) on the submitted transcripts from an evaluation service in the U.S.
• Pass the English Language Test (TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic)
Additional Requirements - International Students:
Important Application Forms: